Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SNOW DAY!

Ok so this snow day actually happened a few weeks ago, but I still think its pretty exciting news. I got a text alert from CNU letting me know that classes were cancelled around 3 am. Of course I had to jump out of bed to go see the snow. Snow doesnt last more than a few hours in Newport News so I had to see it before it all melted. I went back to bed and slept in untill 11 it was fabulous. And i spent the rest of my day reading in bed with jessby and cooking delicious things.

Jessby made pancakes.


And i made Blueberry muffins and delicious noodle casserole

It was a fabulous day. This post is way after the fact... but i've been meaning to post about it forever....

1 comment:

Mo said...

sooo i started writing this post on the 10th... and then forgot about it till today.. finished it a little while ago, and had no idea that it would back date it to the 10th wierd.