Monday, April 6, 2009

I had a Martha moment......

More like a Martha week. I have been cooking, cleaning, baking, grocery shopping, doing laundry, decorating, and crafting all week. My roomie has been having a rough time so to love on her a little I surprised her by cleaning her entire room and doing all of her laundry.


I had a crafty moment when I left her a note.
The design on the envelope is inspired by a cover that we have on our love seat in the living room. After I decorated the envelope I was inspired to whip out my paint pen and add a little pazazz to a mirror that i bought back in January.


Just in case you didn't know, its really hard to photograph a mirror.

I spent the rest of my weekend cooking and baking. My pictures leave much to be desired but I'm working on it.

I made delicious corn salad, tomato, mozzarella, slices with basil red onion and home made balsamic vinaigrette, and grilled chicken, with fresh strawberries for desert ( i forgot to photograph the chicken)


On Sunday I made butter recipe cupcakes with rainbow chip icing, and last night I made London broil, fresh steamed green beans, and biscuits. It was delicious.

No comments: