Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spring semester is always crazy. Fall semester has a few long weekends that break the semester up a little, but the spring semester seems to drag on forever. Its not even mid-term yet and things are already nuts. I've been working in the costume shop 8-10 hours a week on top of my other classes. I'm excited to build up my portfolio though. in the past week I've been doing alot of tie dye and today I started a dress, that has to be finished by tomorrow because the actress is coming in for a fitting at 2. aaah!!!!

I'm also looking for a summer job or internship and the application deadlines for some of them are VERY fast approaching. wish me luck.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I wish you all the luck with your applications! I'm sure you'll find something great : )

Also, I always felt like spring semester dragged too. Just wait until the weather gets gorgeous and you can do homework by the pool. Yay.

Mo said...

mmm thats my favorite. hw by the pool