Monday, November 2, 2009

Blue velvet couch

The library on campus has blue velvet and dark, multicolored, flower print couches and chairs scattered throughout the building. But off of the coffee shop there is a cozy little room with two blue velvet couches and three matching chairs. We appropriately call it "the blue couch room." There's a window that goes all the way to the ceiling, and a window sill large enough to sit on. the lights are dimmable Its my favorite place to do homework.

Monday I did what I had intended to do Sunday. I camped out in the library and worked all day. I only have one class on Mondays and I got an e-mail telling me it was canceled, So I spent a cold, cloudy, Monday sitting on a blue velvet couch in a room all to myself drinking ginger peach tea, and reading.

Fabulous!

No comments: